we’ve tried so hard to understand, but we can’t. we held the world out in our hands and you ran away. it takes some time to let you go and it shows.
I’m actually really excited for my job interview, which is a weird feeling. It’s nice to know that if I do secure this job, it will be relating to something I’m passionate about: dogs. It will also keep me fit as it will involve being on my feet all day. I just hope I get it; it would do me the world of good.
i wish i could make my mam understand the social anxiety i have to deal with doing even the smallest of things.
Spell your name with songs.
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own - U2
Haven’t Met You Yet - Michael Bublé
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
Not Now - Blink 182
Nothing Compares To You - Sinead O’Connor
Obviously - McFly
Nightswimming - R.E.M
– Name: In case you hadn’t already worked it out: Shannon.
– Birth date: April 28th 1994.
– Nickname: Shandy/Sha/Spanner.
– Eye Color: Brown.
– Hair Color: Brown.
– Zodiac Sign: Taurus.
–The shoes you wore today: I wore my Flossys for all of five minutes while I took the bins out and checked the post.
– Your weaknesses: Crisps.
– Your fear(s): People, mostly. And bad thoughts.
– Your perfect pizza: I love seafood pizza, so tuna, prawn and anchovies.
–Goal you’d like to achieve: Get married and have kids.
– Your best physical feature: Most people would say my hair, so I’ll go with that.
– Your bedtime: I go when I feel like it.
– Most missed memory?: I don’t have a missed memory.
This Or That…
– Pepsi or Coke?: Coke
– McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s
– Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: You do know cappuccino is a type of coffee, right? I prefer filter coffee.
– Smoke: Nope.
– Curse: Yeah, way too much.
– Sing: All the time.
– Dance: Yep.
– Take a shower: Of course I shower.
– Have a crush: I have tons of celebrity crushes.
– Do you think you’ve been in love?: I know I have and am.
– Want to go to college: I never wanted to go, but here I am.
– Like(d) high school: I had a love-hate relationship. There are a lot of good memories, mixed with a load of bad.
– Want to get married: Definitely.
– Get motion sickness: I used to on boats, but generally, no.
– Think you’re attractive: No, but I know I’m not hideous.
– Think you’re a health freak: Lol no.
– Get along with your parents: Yes.
In the past month…
– Gone to the mall: Yeah.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No.
– Eaten Sushi: I’ve never had sushi.
– Been on stage: No.
–Played a game that required removal of clothing: I don’t think so?
- Flashed anyone: Sure haha.
– Been beaten up: Nope. I’ve been threatened a lot, but nobody ever carried it out.
– Shoplifted: When I was a toddler, I used to steal cards apparently. Mam would take me out of my pushchair, and there’d be a little stash underneath where I’d sat.
– Age you hope to be married: I definitely want to be my married by 25. It’ll probably happen between 22 and 25, depending on when Michael proposes, but I would assume we’ll get married after I graduate.
– Numbers of Children: I want two kids.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: I want a small wedding, but I’m not going to get my wish as Michael insists on inviting relatives he never sees nor cares about, so I’ll have to do the same. Yawn. I hate the pressure of having people at your wedding day who you will never see at any other time other than perhaps once a year. It’s stupid. ‘Oh yes I’ll come to your wedding but never bother with you at any other time’. People did that for my sister’s wedding and I find it false.
– What country would you most like to visit?: Italy.
In the opposite sex..
– Best eye color?: I always used to say brown, but I’m with a blue-eyed boy now so I’ll have to say that!
– Best hair color?: Brown.
– Short hair or long hair?: Not super short, but not long either.
– Height: Just bigger than me.
– Number of people I could trust with my life: Three.
– Number of CDs that I own: Tons. I’m slowly getting rid of ones I don’t listen to, though.
– Number of tattoos: None.
– Number of piercings: ^
Who were you with yesterday?: Mikey.
What woke you up this morning?: Nothing in particular.
Where are you?: Sitting on the floor in our living room. I feel cooler on the floor. It’s too hot!
Is tomorrow going to be a good day?: Who knows?
Do you like anybody?: Not many.
Ever thrown up in public?: Nah.
Passed out because of alcohol?: I don’t think so.
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?: My wrist hurts.
What kind of home would you like?: Something nice that isn’t too modern. I’m not into how new houses look. I want something with a bit of character. I definitely require a garden, too.
What do you want to be when you grow up?: As John Lennon would say: happy.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: I hope to be living in County Durham, married and either have a kid or be preggers.
Do you like candy necklaces?: No.
Do you listen to music every day?: Yes.
What was the last thing you ate?: Cheese and onion crisps. The love of my life.
Are you a fast typer?: Yeah.
Whats your favorite type of soda?: Coke or Irn Bru.
Have you ever moved?: Sure. I’ve moved five times with family, and twice with Mikey.
Have you ever won an award?: Yep. Best girl at Sports Day. hA!
Are you listening to music right now?: No.
How long ’till your birthday?: Nine months.
When were you the saddest in your whole life?: Meh.
Have you ever heard a song written about you?: Yeah. Mikey did a full album for me.
Honestly, do you miss 2007?: No. I did see My Chem twice that year though and The Killers once.
1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?: I am not wearing any.
2. Honestly, whats on your mind?: I’m hungry.
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?: Isn’t it obvious?
4.Honestly, have you ever done drugs?: Nope.
5. Honestly, what would you do for a Klondike bar?: ….
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?: STOP SAYING HONESTLY. YOU ALREADY SAID IT’S THE HONESTY SECTION. And realistically, who would lie on one of these anyway? Grr.
7. Honestly, if you could date one of your friends for a day, who would it be and why?: None.
8. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?: My mam. I phoned to tell her about my job interview and straight away it was ‘But could you do that?’. She has zero faith in me and it pisses me off. I tried to get off the phone as soon as she said that but then she accused me of being moody so I stayed on. I can’t win with her. I phone to give her good news and straight away she shoots it down and makes me feel bad.
9. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?: Nope.
10.Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?: People!!
11. Honestly, do you bite your nails?: Now and then, but not often.
12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?: Nope. I was accused of it, but in reality, I had appendicitis and just couldn’t eat. I couldn’t even stand up straight, it was so painful.
13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?: Nope.
14. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now?: Nah.
15. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like?: No. Well, kinda. It’s not that I don’t like them, it’s more that I wouldn’t care if I didn’t see them again.
16. Honestly, if you had to date one of your friends of the same sex, who would it be?: Demi or Guro are they’re super gorgeous (I hate you both).
17. Honestly, are you in denial?: No.
18. Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat?: Never.
19. Honestly, do you like anyone?: No.
20. Honestly, does anyone like you?: I doubt it very much.
1. What do you do when you’re mad?: Bitch and moan.
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?: I’ve said a few harsh things that I didn’t really mean.
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?: Probably, yeah.
1.When was the last time you actually cried?: Good question. I don’t know. I definitely cried last week, after the demise of HIMYM, but since then, I’m not sure.
2. Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes.
3. Do certain songs make you cry?: Yes.
4. What usually makes you cry?: Films, TV shows, songs, sadness, stress, people upsetting me, etc.
1. Are you usually a happy person?: On the inside, but I’ve been told I have a miserable face.
2. What makes you the happiest?: My doggies.
4. Do you believe in yourself?: No. When nobody else believes in you, it’s pretty difficult to have self-worth.
5. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy?: It depends who says it. Usually I just roll my eyes and say thanks in an awkward way.
My liferuiners: Daniel Dae Kim (1968/KR)